Create a world built on Peace, Justice and Equality.
- Promotion of %100 literacy among the focused population
- Community Health Care by the focused population
- Make youth employable and income-generating
- Sustainable agro based development in the focused areas
- Promotion of Female Empowerment
- Enhancement of Water and Sanitation Systems
- Reduction of illiteracy among the focused population of DKSHA areas of operation.
- Increase health scenario of rural areas by promoting preventive, promotive and curative community health care.
- Holistic Mainstreaming of orphan, semi-orphan and destitute children from DKSHA areas of operation.
- Providing opportunities for drop out youth to be employable through skill training, technical education and higher education.
- Promote and sustain agro based development of the focused areas
- Set up Community Based Organizations among women for holistic Sustainable development in the focused areas of DKSHA .
- Improve Water and Sanitation
- To provide wholesome education to orphan, semi-orphan, destitute children through residential programs (orphanage) and community based activities (evening tuition centers for intellectually weaker children) in about 50 villages around DKSHA.
- To form, build, train and sustain women self-help groups in 150 villages around DKSHA to initiate the process of female economic, political, educational and social empowerment.
- To form, build, train and sustain farmers clubs in 150 villages around DKSHA in order to promote agro based initiatives.
- To conduct vocational skill training and life skill training for the youth to make them employable or to help them to be entreprenurers.
Help – Care – Build Up
We believe that every person is created good and to nurture this goodness, we commit ourselves to helping the children and women to develop this goodness; providing a wholesome understanding of the society where we live. Fostering a loving environment among those we meet and work with.