Skip to Content
Emancipation of Women and Family
- Night Schooling for children in the age group of 6 to 14 studying from grade 1 to 9 in 30 villages.
- Community and school health program.
- Women self-help groups organized, monitored, networked and linked with banks for income generation programs.
- mobile clinic for Children, women, and community people.
- multi medical camps on stipulated occasions and seasons.
- Medical camps (eye, skin, cancer screening, diabetes etc) conducted.
- Mass health awareness on Cancer, TB. HIV/AIDS organized through street plays and other methods.
- Village Health Committees established.